| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dalwhinnie, Scotland in December is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is a little damp with sleet, snow or rain more often than not. Some 158mm (6.2in) of liquid is released across an average of 21 days.
- In December the heavens above Dalwhinnie, Scotland are extremely dismal with on average a grim 0:32 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 6:43 long and the longest day is 7:10 long with an average length of 6:50.
- There are approximately 6:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 8.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 91.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dalwhinnie, Scotland December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Dalwhinnie, Scotland, Uk
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Dalwhinnie, Scotland:
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 189 kms (117.4 miles) NW
- Tiree, Uk - 168.7 kms (104.8 miles) WSW
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 119.1 kms (74 miles) S
- Malin Head, Ireland - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) SW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) SW
- Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk - 281.4 kms (174.9 miles) SSW
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 282.5 kms (175.6 miles) SSW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 308 kms (191.4 miles) S
- Orkney Islands, Uk - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) NNE
- Kinloss, Uk - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) NNE
- Aberdeen, Scotland, Uk - 126 kms (78.3 miles) ENE
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) SSE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) SSE
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 275.9 kms (171.4 miles) SE
- Leeming, Uk - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) SSE